Guardian IOP understands the unique demands working professionals face when seeking treatment for substance abuse, from strict licensing requirements to reputation concerns. Guardian IOP offers the only older adult IOP track designed specifically for working professionals in the greater Palm Beach County area.
Working professionals may not have the ability to attend treatment full-time, or they may be worried about the social implications of seeking treatment. Our working professionals track is an entirely separate program that provides flexible, clinically dynamic outpatient services in a safe, private and discreet setting.
Benefits of an IOP for Working Professionals
Drug and alcohol abuse has devastating consequences that affect every aspect of a person’s life, including their career. At Guardian IOP, we treat people who represent a range of industries and professions, including:
- Medical professionals.
- Entertainment industry professionals.
- Legal professionals.
- Business and financial professionals.
Our working professionals treatment program was carefully designed by our team of expert clinicians to build upon the benefits of our IOP. The program incorporates a few key elements:
- Flexibility. An IOP is inherently flexible, and our working professionals track is designed to work with your full-time employment schedule–not against it. Sessions are held weeknights after regular business hours.
- Clinical therapies. The professionals track includes weekly individual and group therapy sessions, as well as family therapy, if appropriate. These services are highly structured, yet complementary to full-time employment.
- Work-life balance. Effectively keeping your work, family and social lives in balance isn’t an easy skill to learn. Our IOP provides the clinical and peer support to strike the all-important balance between succeeding in your career and recovery.
An IOP That Understands the Needs of Working Professionals
Don’t let the fear of social implications or stigma prevent you or someone you love from seeking the treatment you need. Guardian IOP offers a safe and secure space where working professionals work toward recovery alongside other people who share similar backgrounds and life experiences. We are also able to transport clients who live within a 5-mile radius of Guardian IOP to and from sessions. For more information about our working professionals track, contact a Recovery Specialist at 855-517-1871.